Easily Upgrade Any System Speaker Level Inputs let you connect these amps directly to factory-installed head units that do not have preamp outputs, so you can upgrade the original system with higher power and better speakers.
Remote Sensing The remote sensing function turns the power on automatically when the amp detects an incoming audio signal. There is no more need for an extra remote line.
Smaller Footprint PDX digital technology means high efficiency, so the X-Power amps are up to 29% more compact than previous models, making installation even more convenient.
Effective Heat Protection
If interior heat reaches unacceptably high levels, a Thermal Protection circuit decreases power in two steps rather than interrupting the music. It also provides over-voltage and overcurrent protection.
Hi-specification, top-of-the range, CLASS-D 4-channel Amplifier. These digital powerhouses are so efficient, they’re much more compact than you expect. Advanced thermal protection means you can play them loud and the music never stops.
- Max Power: 650W
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 110W RMS
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 160W RMS
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 320W x 2 RMS
- Crossover Frequency (LPF/HPF Selectable) : Variable, 50 - 400Hz (-12dB/oct.)
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (fc=50Hz) 0 to +12dB for CH-3/4
- Heat Sink: 210 x 58 x 230 mm
- Footprint: 270 x 58 x 230 mm
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4.0V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 - 10V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 5Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 7Hz - 30kHz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms):