Hifonics ZRX516.2 Zeus 2-Channel Super A/B Class Amp
Zeus amps from Hifonics deliver a full range of amplifiers to the mortal car audio enthusiasts of Earth. The Zeus line is a throw back to the original Hifonics amps that helped start the car audio and SPL craze. These amps are packed with technology for great sound and huge power. The Zeus 500W 2-Channel Super A/B Class Amp features an illuminated Hifonics badge, old-school Hifonics heat sink, military-grade PCB, PWM MOSFET power supply, diagnostic indicators, low-level RCA inputs and outputs and much, much more.
- Zeus Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 500 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Variable high-pass filter (60-1200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
- Simpatico coil design
- Hifonics surface mount design
- DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection