Hifonics GLX1400.1D - 1400W RMS Class D Monoblock Gladiator Series Amplifier
Ever since the dawn of time man has been on the quest for power. Gladiators in particular are well known for using their strength to defeat their enemy. So why not concentrate this power for the good of the car audio world? The Gladiator Series by Hifonics is a robust and power hungry new line for 2012. These amplifiers boast a wide set of features such as a built in diagnostic mode that will detect shorted speaker leads, low impedance, dangerous high temperatures, DC shorts and will shut down the amp to help prevent damage. Pledge allegiance to your empire and prepare to be engulfed by the power of Hifonics.
- Gladiator Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180°
- Damping factor: 200
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 15-250 Hz
- 2 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Dimensions: 8-6/10"W x 15-6/10"L x 2-1/2"H