Soundstream REF1.1000 - 1000W RMS, Reference Series 1-Channel Monoblock Amplifier Class G
It has been over a decade since the Reference amplifiers graced the car industry. Car audio veterans loved them. New-schoolers have dreamed about them. Only the privileged have heard them!
Improving on the best of anything requires new technologies and new applications. We are immensely proud to re-introduce you to the new Reference amplifiers. Not “dream” amplifiers that will never be seen, but a full line of the finest amplifiers that are available now!
Reference amplifiers boast damping factors over 1000 and up to 3000+. That is up to, or more than 10 times, that of normal amplifiers! There has been a theory for many years that says that the human ear cannot hear the difference between amplifiers. Anybody who believes this obviously hasn’t auditioned the long awaited return
of the Reference amplifiers!
- Soundstream Reference Series Monoblock Class G Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- RUBI (Rapid-Use Branched Impulse) proprietary power supply technology
- STACT (Stabilized Apex Current Technology) reduces power supply stress by 50%
- Hawkins Bass Control at 30-80,000 Hz
- Trident amplifier power topology
- Monoblock operation
- Vortex induction fan thermor management
- Ultra-low ESR capacitors ensure rapid power delivery for dynamic peaks
- Harmonic Bass Alignment produces tighter, clean bass
- Rail stabilization protection circuitry
- Balanced line inputs for highest noise rejection
- Triple Darlington output circuitry
- BIP (Bias Input Protection)
- 180° Phase Control
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Tri-mode operation
- 8 Gauge direct wire terminal
- 200mV-9V Input voltage
- Bass remote control included
- Variable low-pass filter (45-180 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 50-200 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15 - 50 Hz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.02%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >102dB
- Selectable input sensitivity: 0.2-9 volts or 0.5-5 volts
- Damping factor: >2000 (100hz, 4 ohms)
- Dimensions: 19"L x 9-7/8"W x 2-1/8"H