CRUNCH P1-650.2 2-CHANNEL 600W CLASS A/B POWERONE SERIES
This is Crunch P1-650.2 2 channel car amplifier that is rated 600 watt Max. The Crunch P1-650.2 features a PWM MOSFET power supply, aluminum heatsink for excellent heat dissipation, military grade PCB, diagnostic indicators, illuminated powerone badge and a 45Hz bass EQ.
- Power One Series 2-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- MAX Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- SEPP Class A/B analog amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Slow un-mute soft start turn-on
- 2/1 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable high-pass filter (60-12,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >180
- Frequency response: 10-45,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-1/8"L x 9-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H