Soundstream SST6.5 - 6-1/2" 3 ohm Tarantula Series Car Speakers
Black Zirconium coated cones, Ferrofluid cooling, 1-inch silk dome tweeters and pro- gressively slanted surrounds all combine to make the Tarantula line of coaxial speakers the best bet for those who want to use no more room than a standard coaxial, but insist on the sound quality of a component system.
The Tarantulas have separate connectors for the woofers and tweeters, and include a pair of 12dB per octave passive crossovers for precise frequency splitting.
- 6-1/2" 3 ohm Tarantula Series Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 480 watts per pair / 240 watts each
- RMS: 240 watts per pair / 120 watts each
- Zolon Coated Low-Resonance Basket
- Black Zirconium Coated Cone woofer
- High Efficiency, Progressive Slant Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1" Kapton Voice Coil
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooled tweeter
- Conex spider
- Swivel Pole Tweeter Mount
- External 2-Way 12dB/Oct. Crossover
- Gold Terminal Connections
- Poly Switch Transducer Protection
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Magnet Weight: 12 oz.
- Impedance: 3 Ohms
- Grilles Included