Hifonics HFX12D4 12" 800 Watts Car Subwoofer
The HF Series 12" Subwoofer has a peak power rating of 800 watts and a RMS rating of 400 watts. This sub will produce some ground shaking bass and is constructed with a injected poly light rigid cone and a 1" NBR reinforced rubber surround for enhanced excursion. This woofer is also equipped with a dual 4 ohm voice coil and a large air cooled magnet assembly. Add some bumps in your trunk and enhance your cars stereo system with this Hifonics HF Series Subwoofer.
- 12" HF Series Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 800 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Injected poly light rigid cone for excellent durability
- 1" NBR reinforced rubber surround provides large amounts of excursion
- Integrated one piece poly cotton spider
- Spade style speaker terminals
- Poly light dust cap
- Heat dispersing ported back plate
- Ultra ridged chrome stamped steel basket
- High strength ABS motor cover
- Operates In sealed & ported enclosures
- DVC 4 ohm high-temp KSV voice coils
- Large air cooled magnet assembly
- Sensitivity: 87.25 dB
- Xmax: 6.5 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/8"
- Mounting Diameter: 10-15/16"