Hifonics Zeus ZXi 52CX - 5-1/4" Zeus ZXI Series Speakers
The long-awaited Titan amplifier series provides an A/B mono block, two 2-channels and two 4-channels. Hifonics has created this line of auto sound amplifiers with brutal strength, conquering performance and best of all, high affordability.
The integrated and fully adjustable electronic crossovers makes balancing the acoustics between the vehicles interior, the subwoofers, component speaker and existing OEM speakers easy. Plus, the illuminated Hifonics logo looks great in any car.
- Titan TXi Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse width modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Bridgeable operation
- Speaker-level inputs
- Soft turn-on circuitry
- Preamp RCA outputs
- DC, short, thermal, and overload protection circuitry
- Variable input level control
- Illuminated Hifonics badge
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Variable high-pass filter (60-1200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 30-1200 Hz
- Dimensions: 14.96"L x 9.07"W x 2.36"H