Rockford Fosgate P165 - 16.5cm 110W 2-way Speakers
The P165 is a 6.5” 2-way shallow full-range speaker rated at 55 watts RMS designed for fanatics needing a factory replacement driver. Package includes two speakers with grilles, integrated high-pass crossovers and mounting hardware.
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- PEI dome tweeter
- Butyl rubber surround
- Mineral-filled & polypropylene injection molded cone
- Grills and mounting hardware included
- Configuration: 2-Way Full-Range
- Midrange Diameter (in): 6.5"
- Midrange Depth (in): 1.89" (48mm)
- Tweeter Diameter (in): 0.75" (19.0mm)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (RMS): 55 Watts RMS / 110 Watts MAX
- Crossover: Built-in tweeter crossover
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1 watt/1 meter): 88dB
- Includes (1) pair 5"x7" / 6"x9" adapter plates
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 Lbs. / (2.63kg)
Rockford Fosgate Technologies
- Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means your speaker has the capacity to handle power under continuous demand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils
- Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible speakers.
- To adorn the ‘Verified with Klippel’ mark, the qualifying company’s loudspeaker engineering personnel must be trained and certified by Klippel prior to using the three separate Klippel systems to design, develop and test: - Klippel DA-2 (Designed) - Klippel PM-8 (Developed) - Klippel QC (Tested) Rockford Fosgate has made the investment in Klippel to deliver the best possible speakers to our customers.
- The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
VAST Surround (speakers)
Flex Fit Basket - Speaker
- The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.
- The slot mounted frame pattern of the Flex Fit basket utilizes slots (where feasible) instead of single screw sized holes. This allows slight adjustment of the speaker when mounted.
- The Multi-OEM Adapter plate allows round component or full-range speakers to fit in certain OEM openings. This allows the speaker the capacity to fit more vehicles.
- Using a uniquely designed adapter plate, special "break-away" tabs can be removed to facilitate installation of circular speakers in 4"x6", 5"x7" or 6"x9" OEM openings. The adapter also allows a 5"x7" to fit a 6"x8" opening. The example adapter plate above allows the Punch P1S652 full-range speaker to fit inside a 5"x7" or 6"x9"