Phoenix Gold Ti2 Series 1600W 5 Channel Amplifier
Brute power, compact size. 1600 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier.
1600 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier Ti2 amplifiers are 60% smaller in size without sacrificing power and ergonomics and can be mounted just about anywhere and they have the power levels never seen in this class of products. The new IR D-class technology has allowed us to use this full range chip in all models. The Post Filter Feedback circuit, Audiophile OP-AMPS and Balanced Differential inputs allow these new amplifiers to have immeasurable musical reproduction to rival some of the best Class A/B amplifiers.
The Low EMI Circuit, ADAPT power management systems and the Thermal Rollback circuit are just the things needed to provide maximum efficiency and lower operating temperatures. Features High Efficiency Class D Topology Compact Size for Easy Installation Balanced Differential Input Circuit ry Audiophile NJM2068M Operational Amplifiers Ultra High Speed IR Class D Chipset High, Band and Low Pass Crossovers ADAPT Power Management System Surface Mount Component Technology Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals Audio Precision Quality Control Verification High Temperature Plexiglas cover Signal Clipping Indicators RMD - Remote Monitoring Display Port RBCF- Remote subwoofer level control included.
- High Efficiency Class D Topology
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
- Balanced Differential Input Circuitry
- Audiophile NJM2068M Operational Amplifiers
- Ultra High Speed IR Class D Chipset
- High, Band and Low Pass Crossovers
- ADAPT Power Management System
- Surface Mount Component Technology
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals
- Audio Precision Quality Control Verification
- High Temperature Plexiglas Cover
- Signal Clipping Indicators RMD - Remote Monitoring Display
Amp Product Specs
- Dimensions: 14.4” L x 7.1” W x 2.0” H - 366mm L x 180mm W x 52mm H
- Power Rating: 125w x 4 @ 4-Ohms Stereo
200w x 4 @ 2-Ohms Stereo
400w x 2 @ 4-Ohms Bridged