JVC KW-AVX640 double din multimedia system full ipod control
Better than ever display and functions, this stunning 6.1' screened unit offers quicker control for touch screen functions and a removable front panel for security purposes
Combining easy to use, super quick touch screen controls with a rotary control and discreet buttons makes this unit easy to use even on the move. Superb A/V performance and the ablity to upload your own wallpaper images and a whole host of playback format support completes the picture.
JVC KW-AVX640 Key features:
- MOS-FET 4 x 50W
- USB Port (WAV/MP3/WMA/iPod & iPhone Audio)
- GIGA MP3 MULTI
- WAV/MP3/WMA Compatible (DVD/CD/USB)
- JPEG/MPEG 1, 2 Compatible (DVD/CD/USB)
- DivX® Compatible (DVD/USB*4)
- 6.1' WVGA Display
- Detachable Front Panel
- Bluetooth Ready*1
- Radio Data System
- Dolby Digital
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- RGB Input
- 4.0V Line and Subwoofer Pre-Out Level
- Line Input Terminals (AV + Video)
- Front AUX-IN
- 3 RCA Pre-Out Terminals (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Line Pre-Out (Video)
- Subwoofer Control
- Multilingual Display (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Dutch/ Portuguese/ .Swedish/ Danish/ Russian)
- High-Pass Filter (ON/Through)
- Steering Wheel Remote Ready (Requires vehicle specific adaptor)
- KS-BTA100 and 2 x RCA male phono to 3.5mm female mini-jack converter cable required for Bluetooth. Available functions depend on mobile phone.
- Compatibility with 2-way control for iPod/iPhone differs by model.
- KS-U30 required for iPod/iPhone video playback. Compatibility depends on iPod.
- DivX® files must be less than 2Mbps for playback on USB
Refurbished products are all 100% OK! In fact in most cases you may not be able to tell the difference from new , they represent amazing value for money. These products may be classed as refurbished for a number of reasons:
- They may have been previously sold, and not put back on sale for cosmetic packaging reasons. This is often as little as a broken seal.
- Alternatively, they may simply have incurred a minor amount of cosmetic packaging damage during handling in the day to day running of our business.
- Some items may have been returned with a reported fault or where a customer had difficulty in using the product.
- On occasion some items may show signs of minimal use, which may include minor cosmetic marks which do not affect the functionality in any way.
- Although most of our refurbished products are sold in their original manufacturers packaging, there may be occasions, due to packaging damage, where plain white or brown packaging may be used.
- In a small number of instances, it may have been necessary to substitute some original manufacture accessories with generic compatible models, for example DAB aerial.
- Similarly, some original instructions or user manuals may be printed or photocopies of the original.