Hifonics HFi100.2 - 400W RMS, 2-Channel HFi Series Amplifier
The Hifonics HFi100.2 informs you of its main objective in the name, Hi-Fi audio. High end sound processing is its main focus, however it continues to bring value to the table by providing high power output in an pleasantly small chassis. The illuminating retro Hifonics logo brings an old-school look back into their new series.
This two channel amplifier combines quality signal processing, with bulk power. At 4 Ohms, an impressive 100W RMS outputs to two channels, and at 2 Ohms, a full 200W RMS is output. This means clean, high power for two door speakers. You can also bridge the channels together, to provide 400W RMS at 4 Ohms to one channel.
This incredible power output is combined with the HFi series of amplifiers integrated high-dissipation heat-sink design, and built-in system diagnostics. Affordability does not have to sacrifice value or sound quality – making the HFi100.2 multi-channels the perfect choice.
- HFi Series 2-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Blue illuminated Hifonics badge
- Soft start sound function
- 2/1 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Tri-mode speaker operation
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy vented heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Silver nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable level: 200mV-6V
- Variable high-pass filter (60-12,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >180
- Frequency response: 30-12,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 9-15/16"L x 8-13/16"W x 2-7/16"H