Cardo Scala Rider TeamSet Pro Dual Intercom
Cardo Systems developed a new generation of the TeamSet for Rider to Passenger intercom communication.
The new scala rider TeamSet PRO for motorcycle helmets features now, among others :
- Two identical and factory paired Bluetooth® headsets, allowing both the Rider and the Passenger to accept and initiate mobile phones calls independently.
- Motorcycle Intercom in Full Duplex – Driver and Passenger can talk and listen to each other simultaneously
- Each unit has the capability to transmit GPS instructions.
- Enhanced audio quality. Both units communicate via Bluetooth Intercom.
- Certified as waterproof and dustproof (IP 67)
- The traditional attributes of the scala rider line are naturally incorporated into the scala rider TeamSet PRO:
- VOX technology to initiate, accept or reject calls by voice commands
- AGC technology for automatic volume adjustment according to speed & ambient noise
- Noise cancellation technologies
- Each headset includes an MP3 jack so that both Driver and Passenger can listen to their favorite tunes from their external MP3 players.
- Weather protected headset fits virtually all full-faced and ¾ Helmets
- Easy installation within minutes
- Dual Ultra-slim Speakers for superb audio
- Up to 10 hrs. Talk-time / 1 week standby
The scala rider TeamSet PRO Bluetooth headset is a great Motorcycle intercom solution to a real need: Now motorcyclists and their passengers too can benefit from wireless handsfree communication without compromising security or comfort, thus opening a whole new realm fcommunication and entertainment on the go.
The scala rider TeamSet PRO for motorcycle intercom offers Bluetooth handsfree wireless communication both via intercom with your Passenger and your mobile phone.
The scala rider TeamSet PRO automatically adjusts its sound level as your riding conditions change.
Both Bluetooth Motorcycle intercom headsets can recieve GPS navigation instructions from a GPS device. Each headset has the ability to independently initiate, accept or reject incoming calls by voice control.
Each Motorcycle Intercom headset includes an MP3 jack so that Driver and Passenger can listen to their favorite tunes from their own MP3 player by just plugging it into the unit.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Standby time: one week
- Weight: 1.18 oz (33.5 gr)
- Battery type: rechargeable Li-Po
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Rugged Design: Waterproff & Dustproof
- Certificates: FCC, IC,CE, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth® version 2.0 class 2 Chip
- manufacturer: Cambridge Silicone Radio (CSR)
Functions and Profiles*
- Noise cancellation
- AGC technology: Automatic Volume Control according to speed and ambient noise
- VOX technology: Accept or Reject calls by voice commands
- Speaker Booster
- Voice dial
- Last-number redial
- Call reject
- MP3 connectivity
- Connect your MP3 player with the provided cable
- Fits all full-face and 3/4 Helmets
- Quick-release mechanism for headset
- Two ultra-slim speakers – 4.7 mm / 0.18 in.
- 4 large control buttons