Pioneer TS-W304R 1300W 12" Subwoofer
Pioneer TS-W304R for extra tight decibels, get powerful, punchy bass in your car, from the pedigree of world record-breaking subs. This sub features a IMPP composite seamless cone, which makes the body ultra-rigid, yet lightweight giving you low distortion and powerful bass at high sound pressure levels.
Wiring and installation is made easier with one-sided terminals. The subwoofer is suitable for both free-air and enclosed use and is also available as an enclosed-use only model. Its cosmetics match with our GM amplifier line-up.
- Power output :300W RMS
- Power output :1300W Peak
- IMPP Composite seamless cone woofer for a rich bass sound
- Urethane surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Extended pole yoke improves linearity during long excursion
- Vented pole yoke allows better heat dissipation and increased power handling
- Extended excursion design provides longer travel to create loud bass output
- Large binding posts for heavy gauge wire
- Best tuned parameters provide superior sound quality and reliability
- 6-Layer long high temperature voice coil design
- 33 oz large strontium magnet structure
- Frequency Response: 20-220 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Xmax: 4.7 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/4"
- Cutout Dimensions: 11-1/8"