Pioneer TS-W254R 1100W 10" Subwoofer
Big Bass on a Small Budget
The all-new TS-W254R subwoofer has been upgraded with a new look, new features for stronger performance, and an increase in power handling. Get great performance using either a sealed or ported enclosure (download the Installation Manual PDF for full specifications and recommended enclosure designs).
The TS-W254R handles an impressive 1,100 watts max. (250 watts nominal power), and features Pioneer’s IMPP composite seamless cone woofer, for accurate and powerful bass sound and for the reduction of distortion.
- 10" Single 4 ohm Champion Series Component Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1100 watts
- RMS: 250 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- IMPP Composite seamless cone woofer for a rich bass sound
- Urethane surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Extended pole yoke improves linearity during long excursion
- Vented pole yoke allows better heat dissipation and increased power handling
- Extended excursion design provides longer travel to create loud bass output
- Large binding posts for heavy gauge wire
- Best tuned parameters provide superior sound quality and reliability
- 6-Layer long high temperature voice coil design
- 33 oz large strontium magnet structure
- Frequency Response: 20-220 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Xmax: 4.7 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5"
- Cutout Dimensions: 9-1/4"