Pioneer TS-MR1600 100W 17cm Marine Speakers
Water. Salt. Sunlight. Heat. These are typical boating conditions that eat ordinary speakers for lunch, but the Nautica TS-MR1600 6-1/2” Dual Cone Speaker is built specifically for marine use. Its heavy-duty construction resists all these nasty conditions, delivering rich, full music to an afternoon cruise or a happy hour docked.
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone – Pioneer’s popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response and resist the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
- Elastomer Surround – Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover – The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
- Gold Tinsel Wire – Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
- 6-1/2" Dual-Cone Marine Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- RMS: 50 watts per pair / 25 watts each
- IMPP (Injection-Molded Polypropylene) Cone woofer
- Rubber surround
- Conex damper
- Dual cone design replaces the tweeter for heavy-duty construction
- Water resistant
- Weatherproof and high compliance, rolled edge
- Heat-resistant voice coil
- Gold-plated terminals
- Gold-plated flexible leadwire
- 4 ohms impedance
- 6.3oz Magnet structure
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"